Project 2019 Beginners Training DVD
In this Project 2019 training DVD you’ll learn:
– The MS Project Workspace, The Ribbon, Help and Project Options
– To navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
– How to set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
– Managing project costs, leveling and how to unravel resource over-allocations
– Project security, saving and protecting Project files
– Useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
– About setting up baselines and interim plans
– How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
– To save your project as a template for future projects
This Project 2019 for Beginners course assumes you have never worked with Excel, or you are upgrading from a previous version. In this course, your professional trainer will get you started from the very beginning, from installing the program to creating your first project.
If most Project courses seem to be designed for people who already have experience with the program, this course will be a breath of fresh air. Your instructors keep things simple and carefully guide you step-by-step through each process.
With exercise files a part of each course, you can get real-world practice to apply what you’ve learned.
This is a pc DVD that is compatible with Windows/PC and Mac computers. It is going to not work in a DVD player connected to a television.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft. Simon Sez IT is not affiliated or endorsed by Microsoft.
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS. This DVD is a Project 2019 step-by-step guide aimed at taking you from complete Project 2019 novice to experienced Project user. We give you the training you wish to have on Project to succeed as a Project Manager. This Project DVD is ideal for first time users of Project.
OVER 8 HOURS OF TRAINING. This Project DVD includes 56 self-paced video tutorials comprising 8.5 hours of training.
YOURS TO KEEP. No training subscriptions, no monthly payments. This Project DVD is yours to keep and use as many times as you wish to have. Learn at your own pace. Ability to play, pause, rewind and repeat the training videos as needed. Compatible with Windows (PC) and Mac computers.
FRIENDLY & KNOWLEDGEABLE INSTRUCTORS. Our Project instructors are true experts and they take their time explaining the complexities of MS Project 2019. We don’t rush through content and you get practice exercises to follow in conjunction with.
WE’VE ALREADY TAUGHT 400K+ STUDENTS: Simon Sez IT has created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and has helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Project. We’ve got the experience you wish to have to succeed.